Sunday, September 25, 2011

An Introduction. School Stress/'Study Wednesday'

Hello all! I'm Ashley, I'm 16, and this is my what you call 'journal'. This is where I will place my thoughts, opinions, events, mainly anything.

I'm a faithful Christian, I don't think Christianity is a religion, I believe it's a relationship with the all mighty Lord.

Now enough with my little introduction.


School has been really bringing me down lately. I start at 7:15 AM and end at 3:10 PM (For the first semester, second semester I leave at 2:10) I have been so exhausted. It's pulling me away from my relationship with the Lord and I have been pulled into the temptation of lying, cheating, and many other things (nothing drastic like drugs or alcohol though).

When I get home I usually sleep, I sleep for a good 4-5 hours. Then, I try to do my homework. After, I usually stay up until 2 AM. Then, I get grumpy in the morning when I have to wake up at 6:30 AM.

I feel like I haven't been paying any attention to what the Lord has been trying to tell me.

I really need to pray about it.




On another note, I was thinking of doing a 'Study Wednesday' where I will be posting a bible study Wednesdays, so you can study what I have been studying (biblical)


I will leave you off with a music video each post, so here I will start off with the song "Our God" by Chris Tomlin.

God, there's NO ONE like you.

-Ashley.

http://youtu.be/zlA5IDnpGhc

No comments: