Thursday, September 29, 2011

I'm not who I was before.

This post inspired me from the song 'I'm Not Who I Was' by Brandon Heath (side note: he's adorable)

I went to two Elementary schools(they're the same district but we moved), the first school I went to from K-3, I had tons of friends. I cringed if someone started talking about God. The second school I went there from 4-5. I only had a few close friends and I was picked on for being a little 'bigger'.

I have been thinking, who would I have been if I stayed at my first school? With the huge amount of what I called 'friends'.

I look at my old 'friends' and they're sleeping around like the worlds going to end.

I look at myself now, I don't do ANY of the things they do. I have a purity ring, and i believe sex should be saved for marriage.

In 4th grade I met my best friend Alyssa, that year I was saved.

Conscience? Or was it God's plan?

That year I met my other best friend Grace, she's also a Christian.

So, I look back. Who would I of become if I stayed at my old school.

Thank God He moved me, because I don't want to know.

-Ashley

http://youtu.be/K1ZgtCRO-KY

No comments: