Sunday, October 2, 2011

Judging: Friends judging others.

I have a friend who's a Christian, but she judges A LOT. Whenever she sees someone who isn't good looking or bigger she starts talking about them and judging.

I told her she doesn't have to judge, and I told her how it made me feel uncomfortable that she was judging people for their looks. She said, "Well it's true" (The people that she was judging.)

Then the next day her mom said that someone was a lesbian and my friend started to mock me and was saying, "You don't have to judge" and she told her mom how I told her she didn't have to judge and her mom was getting defencive.

She was saying, "Oh well you have to judge if someone was a bad person or if someones gay" and I cut her off saying, "Well that's their problem, but you don't have to tell it to the whole world, just keep it to yourself."

It was like she was promoting judging. It just makes me a little angry.

The reason why is because when I first met their family 7 years ago, she hated me because I wasn't Christian and I acted differently. (She was very religious)

It's funny because I'm trying to get closer to God, but they're moving away from Him.

Another thing is I can barely go to Church because I go to my dads every other weekend, and the other weekends he tries to take me. It's getting a little annoying because I haven't been to Church since maybe July.

It's sad that I have very little Christian friends. More frustrating then sad because they're turning to the real world more then to God.

Well that's my little rant.

-Ashley

http://youtu.be/LwdXqDYfBYQ

No comments: